- Realizing Beijing+20 in Jordan: Women in Action! (jointly with UNFPA, WHO, UNICEF, UNESCO, UNDP and UNRWA).
- Supporting the submission of the 6th national report to the CEDAW Committee (jointly with UNFPA and UNICEF).
- Supporting Sexual and Gender-Based Violence (SGBV) Survivors to Access Life-Saving Services (jointly with UNFPA and UNICEF).
- Economic empowerment of women through the promotion and management of Umm el-Jimal archeological site (jointly with UNESCO).
- Empowering youth to advocate for women’s human rights through volunteerism (jointly with UNV).
- UN joint support to the Jordan National Response Plan to the Syrian Crisis (with the United Nations Country Team of Jordan)