- Trafficking/sexual exploitation (2)
- Ending violence against women and girls (2)
- Executive Director (1)
- UN Trust Fund to End Violence against Women (1)
- Anti-violence interventions (1)
- Rape/sexual assault (1)
- Gender equality and women’s empowerment (1)
- Feminicide/femicide (1)
- Sexual harassment (1)
- Political violence (1)
- Show more Hide
Thursday, March 3, 2016
A three-year anti-trafficking programme supported by the UN Trust Fund to End Violence against Women is boosting legal enforcement against the crime in Egypt, Jordan and Morocco.
Friday, November 20, 2015
In her statement to mark this year’s International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women, UN Women Executive Director Phumzile Mlambo-Ngcuka says “if we all work together: governments, civil society organizations, the UN system, businesses, schools, and individuals mobilizing through new solidarity movements, we will eventually achieve a more equal world—a Planet 50-50—where women and girls can and will live free from violence”.