- Humanitarian action (2)
- Governance and national planning (2)
- Partnerships (1)
- Leadership and political participation (1)
- Local development (1)
- Gender, culture and society (1)
- Peace and security (1)
- Gender equality and women’s empowerment (1)
- Intergovernmental processes (1)
- 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development (1)
- Ending violence against women and girls (1)
Wednesday, February 6, 2019
On behalf of the Prime Minister of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, H.E. Dr. Omar Al-Razzaz, the Minister of Interior, H.E. Mr. Samir Moubayed, launched the implementation of Jordan’s National Action Plan on UN Security Council resolution 1325 (JONAP) on Women, Security and Peace during a national conference organized by Government of Jordan and UN Women, in partnership with the Embassies of Canada, Finland, Norway, Spain, and the United Kingdom (Dead Sea, 6-7 February 2019).
Wednesday, March 21, 2018
On March 21st, 2018, The launch marked the recent implementation of the Jordanian National Plan (JONAP) 2018-2021 to activate UN Security Council Resolution 1325 on Women, Security and Peace as a key framework within Jordan. The event marked the commitment of the Prime Minister H.E Dr. Hani Fawzi Al-Mulki, the Jordanian Government's and stakeholder's enhancement of women’s participation in the peace and security sectors within Jordan.